My boyfriend loves me I always hand him the cigarette when the ash is about to fall off and he always just ashes it and doesn’t give me mean looks that’s love
7 AM sleepy kisses
8 AM French toast
9 AM rushed goodbyes
10 AM love calls
11 AM daydreams
12 PM lunch notes
1 PM new email
2 PM coffee break texts
3 PM reminiscent thoughts
4 PM longing
5 PM drained love
6 PM post-work hugs
7 PM dinner companion
8 PM wine bottle
9 PM tango
10 PM readying for bed
11 PM bedtime stories
12 PM Midnight Sonata
1 AM confessions
2 AM heavy snores
3 AM morning sex
4 AM driftless sleep
5 AM frenzied fantasies
6 AM rapturous sleep
I will be your
I don’t mean to complain, but I am just a little taken aback. I keep buying new bras and then growing out of them and I’m just a little bit scared that it’s never going to stop.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, MY TITS ARE HUGGEEE.
2. I avoid going to places that remind me of you which is difficult when those are all my favourite places.
3. I sat on the bathroom floor trying to force myself to hate you. The closest I’ve come is being angry at you for not doing anything for me to be angry at you for.
4. The morning comics aren’t as funny without you reading them to me.
5. The thought of you calling her “baby” makes me ill.
6. My family still asks about you and my tongue ties itself into a knot and hides at the back of my throat.
7. I accidentally compare everyone to you and its making having friends impossible.
8. I was thinking about taking up smoking to smoke you out of my lungs.
9. The sweater of yours I kept doesn’t smell like you anymore.
10. Does she trace the constellation of freckles on your back?
11. I miss you.
12. Fuck you.
13. I haven’t gotten rid of the things you’d left at my house because seeing them gives me a ten second long peace of mind when I think ‘I’ll just give it to him tomorrow’.
14. Sometimes I wonder if you ever think about me anymore but I know you don’t.
15. The sun may be keeping the world from an ice age but it will eventually devour the planet. That’s what you did to me.
16. Your name’s no longer in my phone and I don’t remember deleting it.
Yes….I still do that….
I have missed you! Talk to me! Ask me questions! I want to hear your words!